1. Develop the concept- who is this for? What logos need to be included? What would be a fun design to "color' in with blood?
2. Design or find a coloring page, clean up the design, convert to another electronic file and then to an embroidery file.
3. Choose and wash fabric- must be washable, stick to Velcro, and not stain when blood is applied.
4. Apply special embroidery paper.
5. Hoop the fabric making sure to use every available inch of fabric.
6 Stitch out-Each basic Blipe takes 30 minutes to stitch out, that's if everything goes well and there are no broken needles or changes in the color of thread in the design.
7. Take out of hoop, cut to size.
8. Finish the edges.
9. Take off embroidery covering, (Wash or iron EVERY Blipe.)
10. Trim threads and inspect
11. Sort and package
12 . Attach Business card with destructions. Yes, you read correctly, destructions.
Yeah, who knew? But, then again, I want grand-babies someday. and to get them, I need my boys to date and get married. However, if they lick, smear and swipe, it may just impair their social life. On the other-hand, if they Blipe, I may just get some AMAZING daughter-in-laws someday!!!!